Someone's cat just got K-ed so hard. She's so HK na HK.
K
Tuesday, October 4, 2011 @ 7:59 PM
Someone's cat just got K-ed so hard. She's so HK na HK.
About me
Cap ou pas cap?
Doodle Princess doodles again.
This is a top secret blog! What are you doing here? But since you're already here, bah, there's nothing I can do about it anymore. Explore at your own risk, ayt? ;)
I love peaches.
I love blueberries.
I love cheesecakes.
Thus, I love blueberry cheesecake.
I love ice cream.
Pistacchio and green tea please.
I love frozen yogurt.
Thus far, Red Mango is the best froyo place for me.
I love fruit shakes! Strawberry shakes! Yum!
I'm not so into chocolates, but it's a different story if it's truffles.
I love chowders, especially seafood chowder.
I love baked potatoes.
I love pasta.
I love four-cheese pizzas!
I love KFC's fried chicken, Max's spring chicken, Amici's Rosemary chicken, and Kenny's roasted chicken. Chicken, i love! ♥
I'm not so into meaty dishes, but it's a different story again if it's steak.
I love taba, bulalo, and pata tim. Glog-glog-glog, say the fats in my veins. :)))
I love seafood (salmon, tuna, sea bass, stuffed squid, prawns, etc) except for clams because they look ugly. :|
I love gourmet sandwiches.
I love gourmet food, but home-cooked meals still rock my boat best. ;)
It's obvious isn't it?
I love food.
Yes, I love food sooo much that I love to cook too. ♥
I love to read.
I love to write.
I love to draw.
I love colors.
I love to experiment with my clothes and dress well.
I love to personalize my stuff.
I love to travel.
I'm a political science graduate from the University of the Philippines Diliman. I went to law school, but I left as soon as I can. Or
should I say before I completely lost myself and became crazy? Hahaha. :P After that, I worked as an English teacher for Korean students.
Everything was doing okay there until I fell inlove with someone I am not supposed to fall in love with. I got sick physically and emotionally, so I resigned
and took an indefinite leave from the city life since October 30, 2010. I created this blog to serve as my companion while I re-discover, re-appreciate, and re-vitalize myself.
I love God.
I love my family.
I love my friends.
I love nature.
I love life.
I love.
But who am I? That's the secret I'll never tell.
xoxo,
Doodle princess