Out of all the lies you told me, "I ____ ____" was the funniest.
Friday, February 25, 2011 @ 12:09 AM

I deleted this blog for a couple of days. However, I changed my mind. I'll never say sorry for being real, for being me ever again.

To celebrate that realization, I will share some of my favorite lines.


"Drunken minds speak sober hearts." -de Mesa, J.

"Listen to the things I'm not saying." -Anon

"Don't just run away from something. Run towards something." -Me

"The only sin is the lack of love." -Valhalla in Paulo Coelho's The Valkyries

"Any truth is more acceptable than indefinite doubt." -Arthur Conan Doyle

"When you have excluded the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes


"She is the only dream I ever had that lived, breathed, and did not die in the face of reality." -Ashley Wilkes in Gone with the Wind


"You will come back just like how you came back before, but you won't find me waiting. You have to come find me wherever I may be." -Scarlett O' Hara in Gone with the Wind

"You can have it all. You just can't have it all at the same time." -Oprah Winfrey

"Those who love at first sight are traitors at every glance." - Closer's tagline

"'Oh, as if you had no choice? There's a moment, there's always a moment, 'I can do this, I can give into this, or I can resist it', and I don't know when your moment was, but I bet you there was one." -Alice in Closer

 "I don't want to lie. I can't tell the truth. So it's over." -Alice in Closer

"Where is this love? I can't see it, I can't touch it. I can't feel it. I can hear it. I can hear some words, but I can't do anything with your easy words." -Alice in Closer

"Hello, stranger." -Alice in Closer

"You had me at hello." -Jerry Maguire 

"There's a hell in hell-o and a good in good-bye." -Anon

"Say something funny. Say something sweet. But don't say that you loved me." -Katy Perry

"The truth shall set you free." -The Bible


*
It seems like you only want me in your life when it's convenient for you to have me. You only want me when you need me and when I can do something for you. Whenever we reach a point wherein you need to give up something to continue having me, whenever you feel that you might get hurt because of having me, you instantly drop me. Is that how you value me? Is that what you meant when you told me, "I loved you"? You loved me because you needed me, because t'was fun to love me, because t'was not difficult to love me, because it did not hurt you to love me. Well, guess what. That was not love, and that can never be love. I won't stand here and let myself get burned with your pretty lies all over again. I don't want that kind of love.

Labels: