Happy for the right reasons.
Saturday, February 26, 2011 @ 7:30 AM

It's the love month, please allow me. :)

"Love has got complicated, tied up with promises, bruised with plans, dogged with an ending that nobody wants - when all love is, is what it always is - that you look at me and want me and I don't turn away.

If I want to say no, I will, but for the right reasons. If I want to say yes, I will, but for the right reasons. Leave the consequences. Leave the finale. Leave the grand statements. The simplicity of feeling should not be taxed." -Jeannette Winterson

*The simple fact that today is no longer February 26, 2010 gives me joy beyond words. I am happy and thankful for the right reasons this time. God is good all the time. All the time, God is good. ♥
**Of all the days that I can receive St. Therese's guidance and blessing, she chose this day. I know there is a reason why it has to be on this day. It has been fated to happen on this day. I started my novena to her today. Lord, I offer my heart to you. Thy will be done. ♥
***Thank you Auntie Yvette. ♥

Labels: