Divorced.
Sunday, February 27, 2011 @ 12:38 PM
Actually, I'm no longer single. I have been already married for five years now. :)
Woah! How come I was the last to know this?! I was able to reconnect with a long lost friend thru Facebook last week. He was someone I used to always talk to over the phone, and someone that I have tried to match with some of my girl friends. However, I forgot why we suddenly fell off each other's grid. He said sorry for suddenly going AWOL on me five years ago. He said he had his reasons. I asked what those reasons were, and I got momentarily shocked when I found out. He said that I texted him to stop bothering me, so he stopped. I told him that I never did that. Why would I anyway? He then said that the text said that he should stop bothering me because I already got married. Woah! How did that happen? At first, I thought that he was pulling a quick one on me, but he crossed his heart and promised over his own grave that he was telling the truth. Well, in this case, his own version of the truth! Hahaha.
I told him that I did not get married. I asked him why he didn't bother to ask my friends as well. He said he didn't want to be thought of as someone who keeps bothering a married woman. Amused and bothered at the same time, I frantically tried to backtrack five years ago. Where was I in 2006? What happened to me in 2006? Was I even with someone in 2006?
Then, tingningningtingting! I remembered that I lost my phone in 2006 because I got robbed. I also remembered that the robber continued on using my SIM card because some of my friends on my contact list received texts even after I lost my phone. Whew, come to think of it, somehow only not my cellphone got stolen but a part of my identity and life as well! Scaaary. Boooohooo!
So, thank God for Facebook! This five-year worth of misunderstanding has been cleared up.Also, this made me learn something. I realized that the truth will always find its way to come out if it is the right time for it to be known. Indeed, there's always a right time for things. Everything happens in its own time.
Truly, Thy will be done! ♥
Labels: a doodle of a crazy-newly-divorced-woman
